COVID-19 NEW GUIDELINES
First of all, virtual hug, pat on the back and high-five because this is not easy!
NOTE:To protect the health of our staff we ask that you ensure you are in accordance with the following guidelines before booking an appointment.
In order to keep our community safe
We will continue to follow our LARA state, CDC guidelines, and our governor's order's
Covid -19 Procedures, Health, and Safety:
If you have an appointment reserved and do not meet these guidelines we ask that you reschedule your appointment to avoid a cancellation fee. Please do not book an appointment if you are not in accordance with the following;
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Superior Salon And Spa has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19, and all other communicable diseases/infections.
I further acknowledge that Superior Salon And Spa can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19 or any other communicable disease/infection.
I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 or any other disease/infection may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, salon staff, and other salon clients and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Superior Salon And Spa and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my appointment.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
For your comfort and safety, please notify your stylists if you have allergies, any physical issues or disabilities, or if you are pregnant. If you experience discomfort or any other symptoms during the treatment, please alert your service provider immediately.